This is just a courtesy and Important Reminder to All Daily Deal Customers, especially for those how purchased a 2 for 1 session deal. To ensure that you have the most “awesomeness” experience and that you register for everyone in your group, we want to provide some helpful tips.
(1) PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR CREDIT CARD. If the system prompts you to use your credit card or if you have issues, email us right away.
(2) If you have a voucher code that is good for two people, you must still update the “Quantity” to “2″ upon check out. This will ensure that 2 guests are placed on the roster, and that 2 seats are reserved for your party. We love yall, but that means that If you only register for one person, and bring two, we cannot accommodate the second person, if we are at capacity. We can only accommodate for the number of physical seats available.
(3) If you are not sure whether you registered correctly, you can login into your Uncork’d Art account using your email and password, and complete the following steps:
Classes > View > look at the number of seats that you are registered for…
(4) If you are only registered for one person, when you should have registered for two, please complete the following steps:
Calendar > Select Class of Interest (should be the same class) > Add To Cart > Apply Coupon Code> Make sure the Quantity is 1 (since you are only adding one more person) > Set attendees Name > Update Order> Check Out
(5) If the class is at capacity, you would need to reschedule for a separate class by the deadline of your voucher. You are always welcome to paint any painting during any session, but instruction will be on the feature painting. Please complete the following steps to reschedule and register the correct way.
Classes > Change> Select seats to cancel> Save Changes
Calendar > Select Class of Interest (should be the same class) > Add To Cart > Apply Coupon Code> Make sure the Quantity is 2 (since you are only adding two seats) > Set attendees Name > Update Order> Check Out
Please view the following link on how to register: http://www.uncorkdart.com/how-it-works/